Please get your Superbloom tickets only at our official website and through our official ticket partners TixForGigs and Ticketmaster. We advise you not to buy tickets through third parties or other platforms – often the tickets are offered at exorbitant prices or they are fake tickets.
We have different ticket categories and additional services in store for you. Please make sure to read the following information about the individual tickets.
Please note that all festival tickets include a free ticket for the MVV-ÖPNV on the respective day of validity of your ticket.
Day tickets entitle you to enter the festival area on the respective festival day.
2-day tickets entitle you to enter the festival area on both festival days.
Our 5-Friends tickets are five separate 2-day tickets for a special fee that allow you to come to the festival on both days. You can decide with whom you want to come to the festival even after you have bought your tickets and then pass them on to your friends via the ticket forwarding function.
The FlixBus Package entitles you to enter the festival area on both days of the festival and includes a FlixBus free travel code with which you can travel to the festival from all over Europe within the FlixBus network with FlixBus or FlixTrain.
- Purchase on TixForGigs: Codes will be delivered via e-mail by May 25th at the latest. After that there is a new procedure, stay tuned.
- Purchase on Ticketmaster: Codes will be delivered by e-mail at the latest 7 days after ticket purchase (from Mai 25th).
- Validity of the codes: The free travel code is valid for booking a return trip from anywhere in Europe with FlixBus or FlixTrain and is valid for travel between 01.09. and 30.09.2020 for journeys to/from Munich. If you have any questions regarding the Flixbus code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number.
Please note that the outward and return journey must be booked separately and together in ONE booking process via FlixBus.
2-day FAN tickets entitle you to enter the festival area on both days of the festival. You also have the possibility to check-in online in advance and have your festival wristband sent to your home – provided that you have an activated FAN ticket in your festival account by July 15th.
On top, you will receive a unique and limited Superbloom GLOSSYBOX, filled with stylish festival must-haves, as well as a fan package, fan grandstand seats with a view of the Olympic Stage and a guided festival tour with a look behind the scenes and other exclusive activities.
You can also check in via a separate entrance, use separate toilets and a free cloakroom and enjoy free festival styling on the festival grounds. Last but not least: a voucher for exclusive activities on the festival grounds including a visit to the Olympic Tower with a spectacular view over the festival grounds.
Persons with custody who are in possession of a FAN Ticket and would like to take their kids into the corresponding areas, the following applies: Children and Teens up to and including the age of 15 are allowed access with their KIDS or TEEN Ticket. Teens from the age of 16 need their own FAN Ticket.
2-day VIP tickets entitle you to enter the festival area on both festival days. You also have the possibility to check-in online in advance and have your festival wristband sent to your home – provided that you have an activated VIP ticket in your festival account by July 15th.
On top, you will receive a unique and limited Superbloom GLOSSYBOX filled with stylish festival must-haves, exclusive access to the VIP lounge with separate toilets as well as exclusive food and drink vendors and access to the VIP grandstand seats with a view of the Olympic Stage.
You can also check in via the fast lane as well and use an exclusive cloakroom for free.
Persons with custody who are in possession of a VIP Ticket and would like to take their kids into the corresponding areas, the following applies: Children and Teens up to and including the age of 15 are allowed access with their KIDS or TEEN Ticket. Teens from the age of 16 need their own VIP Ticket.
2-day tickets at the youth rate are valid for both festival days and for young people between 12 and 15 years of age at the time of the festival (proof of age required at the entrance).
Please note that access is only permitted when accompanied by a person with custody or a person with parental authority. You can find a form for this here.
Kids tickets are valid for both festival days and for children up to and including 11 years of age at the time of the festival (proof of age required at the entrance).
Please note that Kids Tickets are only valid in conjunction with an adult ticket.
To manage your purchased tickets, please log in to your festival account via login.superbloom.de. How exactly this works you will find below.
1. Why does my admission ticket need to be personalised?
- The personalisation of your admission ticket is mainly for your personal protection.
- It prevents ticket fraud on the black market and gives you the opportunity to resell your ticket securely via our verified resale platform should you want to do so.
- Please never sell tickets on Viagogo, eBay or similar platforms!
- It also allows you to pay via a cashless system at the festival, so you don’t have to carry money with you.
You will need to create a personal account online and use it even to transfer tickets to someone else.
Linking a person to an admission ticket ensures that only the rightful owner has access to the event.
2. Which tickets have to be activated?
Once you have activated your admission ticket, you will be able to activate additional tickets.
3. I have bought a Kids or Teen Ticket for my son/daughter. Does the ticket have to be activated?
No, Kids and Baby tickets do not need to be activated. It is sufficient if the ticket is in the account of the parent or the accompanying person and is printed over it.
Teen Tickets must also be activated, however, so that the chip on the teen wristbands can also be loaded with credit. If the Teen Ticket is in the parent’s account, it must first be personalized with the name of the child and then forwarded to the child.
4. How do I activate my ticket?
- You will receive an e-mail from Superbloom with a request to log in via Herokey and activate the ordered admission ticket.
- Click the specified link in the mail.
- Create a festival account.
- You will see an “Import tickets” field.
- Did you buy an admission ticket for yourself? Click “I am going to the festival.” Your ticket will be activated and personalised in your festival account.
- Did you also buy tickets for friends? Click “The ticket is for someone else” (see Ticket Transfer)
- Log in to access your festival account at any time.
5. Didn’t receive a mail for ticket activation?
If you have not received an email, you can activate the ticket simply by clicking on this link. Make sure that you have your purchase confirmation from TixForGigs at hand so that the correct ticket number can be entered.
6. What does the ticket overview show?
Those who have purchased multiple tickets can visit the ticket overview to see which tickets have yet to be linked to a person. You can also see whether your admission ticket has already been successfully activated. An indication will appear at the top of the overview in green above your ticket. Click the “DOWNLOAD” button to print it out at any time.
Once your name is printed on the ticket you should have no problem getting into the festival, although you will need to show a valid photo ID at the entrance.
Check the ticket overview to view your
- Admission ticket (Weekend Pass or Day Ticket)
- Additional tickets, Green Pass, etc.
- Non-activated tickets that still need to be transferred to whoever is attending the festival with you.
Please note:Only one admission ticket (Weekend Pass or Day Ticket) can be activated per account! Non-activated tickets can be transferred to someone else or sold.
7. Can I access the grounds even without activating my ticket?
No. You have to activate the admission ticket in your name. This can easily be done in your account. See “How do I activate my ticket?” for instructions.
8. The name on the ticket does not match my name. Can I still go to the festival?
Your name must appear correctly on the ticket. You can correct your name in the top right-hand corner of the ticket administration window by using the drop-down menu under “Settings”. You can also transfer the ticket to someone else by clicking the “Transfer” button in the ticket overview.
If you have purchased multiple tickets for more than one person, they will all be in your account at first. Please note: to ensure that every visitor gets access to the festival area, be sure to link each individual person to the ticket they will be using. You will need to enter his/her name and valid e-mail address.
1. How can I transfer tickets?
Ticket transfers are done online via your account:
- Click the “TICKETS” tab for an overview of all tickets. Your successfully activated ticket will be displayed at the top and has a “DOWNLOAD” button.
- If you want to give your ticket to someone else, you will first have to remove the previous name that it is assigned to. This can be done by clicking “Unassign ticket”.
- Afterwards you will see the option to click on “TRANSFER” again to enter the new information about the recipient. Important: The transfer will not work if you enter your own e-mail. Please enter the e-mail of the person who is supposed to receive the ticket. That way they will receive an invitation to accept the ticket.
- If the ticket is still un-activated, click “TRANSFER” and enter the data of the new festivalgoer.
- Redirected tickets should now be visible under the “TRANSFERRED TICKETS” tab. The person will receive an invitation to accept the ticket by e-mail and can activate the ticket from their own account.
2. Can I cancel a ticket transfer?
You can cancel the transfer as long as the original recipient has not accepted it yet. You can do this in the ticket administration under “TRANSFERRED TICKETS”.
3. How will I know that a transfer was successful?
You will receive an e-mail as soon as the ticket has been accepted. Check the status of the transfer with a look at the “TRANSFERRED TICKETS” tab.
4. How does the recipient get the ticket?
Once the new owner has accepted and activated the ticket, he or she can download and print it out in the same way via his/her account. All previous names attached to that ticket will no longer be valid and only the ticket in the recipient’s account will be the current and valid ticket.
5. I have transferred a ticket and now no longer see it in my account. Why?
This is because the ticket is now in the account of the person you transferred it to. You can view the current status in the “TRANSFERRED TICKETS” tab.
Tickets can only be sold through your own festival account or the TixforGigs resale platform. Your festival account already has an easy-to-understand tool that you can use for a secure sale of your ticket:
Just log in and, if the ticket has already been activated, delete the name and information attached to that ticket. You will then be able to set a price and post your ticket for sale on the platform’s “SELL” option.
You also have the option to create a resale link for your ticket in your ticket administration page. This link can then be shared on social media and other platforms or directly with a potential buyer. Once the ticket has been successfully sold, the original ticket will be invalidated and the buyer will receive a new ticket in his/her account for download.
1. I have posted a ticket for sale and now it is no longer visible in my account. Why?
This is because the ticket is now offered in resale. Go to the “RESALE” tab to view the current status or cancel the sale.
If you want to buy a resale ticket: please only click on official links. Never do business via private messages without the official link. Every year we hear from people who have bought tickets through unsafe channels. Once that has happened there is unfortunately no way we can help!